Saturday, September 3, 2011

BET: Mase & Camron on Rap City 1997



In '97 Mase was my nigga, still is, but his whole style and flow was da shit to me! Its a shame how his career went and the choices he made but it is what is. Looking at this man brings back memories. When Cam & Mase was together they was a ill duo, i loved the joints they did! I wish they could have took advantage of what they had and made a LP together or somethin but all i can do at this point is dream on. Also if u look closely u see a scruffy face dude in the background trying to pose for the camera. Ill let u say his name, i wont.
But looking at this just brings back memories man of what hip-hop was once like.
One day i will own every Rap City episode from '94 to '99!!! I hunt everyday tryin to find people who has them, so if u can help me out u can e-mail me at dipsetgunit456@aol.com!! Your contribution to my collection will be appreciated!
Ok, yall lets go to Harlem World!!

1 comment:

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

"if u look closely u see a scruffy face dude in the background trying to pose for the camera."


So that's where he comes from? I never knew who the hell this guy was or how he got record deal. it appeared to me he came out nowhere with wack songs and I couldn't figured how did such a person find someone to put money on him and market him. That guy is one of the worst people to have a record deal.