Friday, December 18, 2015

Classic Hip-Hop Throwback Footage Pt. 7: Yo! MTV Raps- Big L (1995)

Hope u guys enjoyed today's uploads!! Got more coming tomorrow, so until then we return to the vault!!

I always said sadly enough it took L's passing for me to go back and peep the legend's catalog. When L was in the game I really didnt pay that much attention to him, but its not on him , my hip-hop knowledge just wasnt on point like it is now. Im just ashamed at myself for that! But really its ashame the way he died man, he did not deserve that at all!! He was on his way to do big things!! I can just imagine how him and Hova woulda changed the game lyrically together!! Peep him out here when he was beginning to b on the rise!! FYI: i knew this vid was a classic because when i first upped it 5 years ago somebody ripped this and put it on youtube!! So thank me for that!!

Big L on Yo! MTV Raps '95 from Brandan Evans on Vimeo.

No comments: